A skin ointment for treating small wounds and scratches
Indication for use
Minor skin wounds after an accident call for an ointment that contains everything needed for extremely fast and effective healing action. Essential oils, vitamins, acids, oxides and plant extracts ensure that this ointment has a soothing and relaxing effect on the skin.
As a result:
- Irritations are counteracted (less rubbing and opening of wounds by the horse), due to the cooling and calming effect.
- Skin cells are supplied with nutrients that are important for recuperation.
- Risk of inflammation is reduced.
- Wounds caused by rubbing of the saddle are prevented.
Composition, application and safety of the product
Cavalor Lurax contains cod liver oil, zinc oxide, vitamins A and D, boswellia serrata, aloe vera and essential oils. This mixture produces exceptionally good results (see packaging for label values). In the case of serious skin damage, wounds or inflammation, always consult a veterinarian before using this product.
How to apply
Massage the ointment thoroughly into the skin around the affected area three times a day until the skin is normal again. This product is for external use only!
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help