For Joints And Tendons That Perform
Cavalor ArtiTec delivers everything our equine ‘athletes’ deserve during periods of intense activity and stress.
Cavalor ArtiTec is the result of 7 years scientific research (ism UGent) into the best nutritional support for tendon and joint health in top sport horses.
The resulting specific ingredient combination and ratio not only supports healthy tendons and joints, it also provides excellent protection from damage associated with overload.
Cavalor ArtiTec is formulated in such a way that the herbs have a synergetic effect and thus eliminate negative processes in the musculoskeletal system before they can cause damage. During a pilot study 1 Cavalor ArtiTec was successfully absorbed in 97 % of the horses and 74 % of the horses showed visible signs of improved movement.
Product Properties - Key Ingredients
Methylsulfonylmethaan (MSM): is an organo sulphur compound. Sulphur is important for the muscles, joints, cartilage, bones and blood; MSM is the most easily absorbable and biologically available source of sulphur.
Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid: Glycosaminoglycans are vital building blocks for ligaments, tendons, bones and synovia (synovial fluid). The chondroitin sulphate we use has a low molecular weight, which means that it is easily absorbed into the horse’s body. Similar to other raw materials, quality is also a benchmark for price and effectiveness in this case. Cavalor selects raw materials with the highest active ingredient content. For example, the chondroitin sulphate contains 90 % active ingredients.
L-Glutamine: is a building block for glutathione, an antioxidant. Glutathione is important in the recovery process following an injury.
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Hyaluronic acid
- Ananasus Comosus
- Boswellia Serrata
- Ribes Nigrum
It’s all in the mix – a complex mixture of botanical ingredients
It’s all in the mix – a complex mixture of botanical ingredients Specialist mixture of herbs including Ananasus comosus, Curcuma longa, Boswellia serrata, Ribes nigrum and Tanacetum parthenium. The ingredients in this mixture have a cumulative and synergistic effect, which has been scientifically proven in our research programme 2,3,4,5. The combination of herbs ensures, for example, that all ingredients easily reach the joint. Again we focus specifically on the quality of the raw materials, which really makes a difference with herbs in terms of their guaranteed concentration and efficacy. For example, the form of Curcuma we use contains 95 % curcuminoids, the active substance
Instructions for Use
1 pump dose equals 30 ml. Maximum 200 ml per horse per day. Our experience has shown that the best results are achieved with Cavalor ArtiTec following an initial 28 day period. After that it can be added as required.
Not every horse needs the same level of protection.
Cavalor Arti Motion supports healthy tendons and joints and is especially intended for horses in the growth phase, non-working horses and horses that are not heavily strained. As the intensity of an effort increases, the strain on tendons and joints also grows, meaning there is a greater risk of injury.
Cavalor Arti Matrix meets the increased needs of the locomotor apparatus in sport horses and provides extra support.
Cavalor ArtiTec provides proven protection at peak times and helps to mitigate negative processes caused by excessive strain.
- MSM : 38,100 mg / kg
- Glucosamine : 139,300 mg / kg
- Chondroitin Sulphate : 24,800 mg / kg
- Hyaluronic Acid : 1000 mg / kg
- L-Glutamine : 12,700 mg / kg
- Ananasus comosus : 16,900 mg / kg
- Curcumin : 14,800 mg / kg
- Boswellia Serrata : 76,200 mg / kg
- Ribes Nigrum : 25,400 mg / kg
It is important to note that the composition of this product has been extensively tested over 7 years. It is NOT all about a race to the most of any single ingredient in the product but more the synergy and effectiveness of them in combination
Feeding Rate Information
|Feeding Rate||60 ml (maintenance) - 90 ml (heavy strain) per day|
|Pack Size||2000 ml / 5000 ml|
|Pack Lasts||33 | 22 days / 83 | 55 days|
|Max Daily Rate||200 ml per day|
- Veterinary News Article - New equine joint supplement scientifically proven
- Selection of dedicated equine veterinarians, Belgium (2017). Preliminary multi-practitioners field study with Cavalor® ArtiTec on horses with mild foot lameness.
- University of Prince Edward Island, Canada (2011). Effect of herbal extract and certain ingredients on monocytes production tumor necrosis factor (TNF) in an in vitro model.
- University of Prince Edward Island, Canada (2013). Screening the efficacy of various multiherbal formulations for the additive effects in an in vivo joint inflammation model.
- University of Prince Edward Island, Canada (2013). Evaluation of 7 different ingredient combinations – raw materials and multi-herbal formulations – in an in vitro joint inflammation model.
- Van de Water et al. (2017). The preventative effects of two nutraceuticals on experimentally induced acute synovitis. Equine Veterinary Journal 49 (4), 532-538
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing product! My horse was feeling amazing in just 3 days! Highly recommend and will keep buying👍🏼👍🏼
I used ArtiTec regularly previously and had recently used another brand. I swapped back to ArtiTec this month after noticing my horses joints and legs were becoming puffy and warm after work. The difference was almost instant in both feeling his legs and in ridden work- supple, sound and happy horse! ArtiTec is simply the best. Unicorn standard! 🦄
After having success with Pow’red Performance and Energ Shots, we tried the Artitec Joint Supplement on one of our older Show Jumpers. It’s great to have a company that produces consistently good products.
Cavalor ArtiTec Equine Joint Supplement - I Think this is really working. Obviously it isin't cheap but my horse seems greatly improved in his soundness so will be buying some more.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help